Your life is crazy, I get it. Make yourself feel better and read about mine.
- Got Rolls? A Wacky Family Thanksgiving with (Almost) All the Trimmings!by alwayslearning2279Today was Turkey day, yay! I got a lovely run/walk in with my two girlies. Best part of my day. I wore my gloves, and they wore my other two sets of […]
- How to Live Your Best Life: Lessons from My Pupby alwayslearning2279Forgive. Love comes first.
- The Twin Factor: 11 Things That You Might Not Realize About Raising Twinsby alwayslearning2279Having twins is a two for one. All the joy with half the headache. One pregnancy, two beautiful angelic babies. Get the dirty diapers, the potty training and all the developmental challenges […]
- My Garden Might Look Like a Mess, But it’s actually Treasure!by alwayslearning2279This may be a surprise, but I love gardening! I love the feeling of working with the earth, pulling weeds, watching plants progress. I love the constant, slow nurturing of watering and […]
- A Spectacular Birthday Parenting Fail: Why I Resigned from Parenting Tonightby alwayslearning2279A lack of planning, an exhausting, stress-filled start to the school year and a series of parenting fails led to a spectacular school night scream fest. Oh and did I mention it’s their birthday???!!!!
Want to read the last post?